Mathematics Tower Building, Oxford Road, University of Manchester
Some facts about the building:
- Architect: E. C. Scherrer of Scherrer and Hicks, Manchester.
- Cost: 819,969 pounds.
- Three large lecture theatres on second floor seating 176 (with projection room), 178, 178.
- Opened 1968.
- Demolished 2005.
- Booklet University of Manchester Mathematics Building (12 Mb), produced by the University in November 1969.
- Article Maths Tower (7.5 Mb) by Phil Griffin, Prospect NW magazine, January 2005.
- Mathematics Tower, Oxford Road, University of Manchester.
- End of the Mathematics Tower event, December 16, 2004.
- Demolition of the Mathematics Tower: short version.
- Demolition of the Mathematics Tower: long version.
- Maths Tower slide show (5Mb).
- Maths Tower screen saver (5Mb) (copy to windows\system32 directory).